Waterville Maine Chicken swap/ farm days Saturday April 13th 2013

hoppy

I'm not all fluff
12 Years
May 5, 2007
central maine
the Waterville Farm Days Swap will be held on April 13th, Saturday at the Waterville Tractor Supply. 10 Kennedy Memorial Drive (in the mall with Hannaford and TJ MAXX), (207) 877-7775
9:00-2:00 pm come stay as long as you want, leave when you are done, just clean up your area so we will be invited back.
All people are expected to provide food and water for their animals and the state says any chicks under 8 weeks old must be sold in lots of 6 chicks. Please sure to have a way to keep any young chicks warm if you are bringing them to a swap as this time of year can be pretty cold in the parking lot. Wind barriers work great, cardboard, plastic sheeting etc.

to find more swaps,
here is a link to a list that I will try to keep updated.
https://www.backyardchickens.com/a/maine-chicken-swaps-stocks-and-shows-2013

sorry I had to start this, I just couldn't wait
ya.gif

so what are you bringing and what are you looking for?

Last edited:
I will be bringing black orpington pullets, blue laced red wyandottes boys and girls, paint, blue and black silkies, pair of white silkies. all birds can be presold if you contact me prior I will hold them until 10:00.

I have some lionhead bunnies, a young flemish giant, New zealand, and some other kinds as well (Whatever I have left at the time), I also have 5-7 chickens depending on whether or not I bring my pair of bantams. I will be looking for any bunnies, guinea pigs, chickens, ducks, etc. Can't wait and hopefully I can make it.

We are going to try to make this one. Sarah has no birds left to really let go. Maybe will bring some craft stuff and some of the guinea pigs . Bunnies aren't born yet :)

We are going to try to make this one. Sarah has no birds left to really let go. Maybe will bring some craft stuff and some of the guinea pigs . Bunnies aren't born yet :)
Hope you can! I'll be stopping by to say hi. Katherine will probably want to see if there are any more ducklings for her to take home.

Back
Top Bottom