Waterville Maine Chicken swap/ farm days Saturday April 13th 2013

they maybe, I'll have to double check them tomorrow. I do have some stacking rabbit type cages but they won't fit in my car. I had a bunch with pans but I'd have to see how many are left. some have been converted to no longer use pans. these are $20 each 2x2x3' long.

old enough to sex? My boss is looking for some.

they maybe, I'll have to double check them tomorrow. I do have some stacking rabbit type cages but they won't fit in my car. I had a bunch with pans but I'd have to see how many are left. some have been converted to no longer use pans. these are $20 each 2x2x3' long.
OK. Let me know what you have and the condition. I am sure we can pick them up only have the blazer right now truck is broke down.

I'm debating if I should go or not. I don't have any birds to sell, but I do have handmade earrings, and totes and aprons made out of feed bags. Would these go over well at the swaps?

I really wanted to go to the Augusta swap! I hope people come to this one. I will be there until about noon because I have softball after. But I'm going to bring some stuff to sell, or trade. I want to buy as well. Guess I'll just have to go and find out.

Back
Top Bottom