Watery poo

Bubbly

In the Brooder
6 Years
Apr 22, 2013
UK
My black tail hen is not well. She is not active last two days. She is about 20 weeks old. She just started laying eggs few days ago. There are three hens with her. Will they get sick? Photo is attached. What can I do for her?

Many thanks in advances

Hi Mehjr10,

Thanks for your reply. I had four hens 4 weeks (they are about 20 weeks old). I started worming them with Verm-X three weeks ago, will carry on the first week every month. Shall I concern about cocci? what is smyptoms for cocci? Thanks

I have never used Verm-X so I don't have any personal experience with it.. There are some discussions on here about it not being effective as a wormer? If it they were my birds i would get the Valbezan and worm them, use it at 1/2 ml for standard bird with a follow up dose in 7 days.. Very important to kill the new hatch worms. There are a bunch of threads on here about using this, and some long time posters that recommend it.. It kills all internal parasites. You can find it online at amazon or Jeffers several other places.

The ingredient is also used to worm humans so not too bad see here - http://chat.allotment.org/index.php?topic=17568.0

Back
Top Bottom