Watery poop? HELP PLEASE

Morgan Singh

Chirping
Aug 3, 2021
My black chick ( 4 weeks old ) is having watery poop. The strange thing is that she poops normally and watery. The watery poops happen every few days or so. Also whenever she has the watery poops she has some chunks of food in the poop. Nothing to mind blowing or serious but you can tell its food pellets without even knowing what I feed her. I suspect this might be a lack of grit so I will try that out, Its not like she does not move around alot. In fact she moves around the most and is curious so I am stuck on this.

My black chick ( 4 weeks old ) is having watery poop. The strange thing is that she poops normally and watery. The watery poops happen every few days or so. Also whenever she has the watery poops she has some chunks of food in the poop. Nothing to mind blowing or serious but you can tell its food pellets without even knowing what I feed her. I suspect this might be a lack of grit so I will try that out, Its not like she does not move around alot. In fact she moves around the most and is curious so I am stuck on this.
If she doesn't seem sick this is okay, some of my Speckled Sussexes do this too and it doesn't bother them.

Back
Top Bottom