wazine eggs??

Sobek

Songster
Aug 12, 2018
orlando florida
I know there is a withdraw of 15 days according to the company who makes wazine.... Is there ANYTHING I can do with the eggs? feed it back to the chickens or something? I really hate to throw them ALL away

Oh yeah.... Iffin you have a lot of eggs scramble them(raw)then freeze them and save them for chick fed later. I portioned mine in baggies cause my critters love them. Best wishes

*freeze them raw. Then COOK as needed *

Last edited:
Just a question for you guys.
If the eggs are not "safe" for human consumption and there is a "withdrawal" for 15 days. Then why would the eggs be "safe" to feed to the chickens or dogs?

If there is supposed "residue" from the drugs in the eggs, then why would it not add to the withdrawal time?

www.farad.org/publications/digests/122015EggResidue.pdf
www.farad.org/publications/miscellaneous/LayingHensEggResidues.pdf
Thanks for the link...however I post on my iPhone and there’s just no way I could read it.
Where I live wazine is what’s available. We know it’s for swine, turkeys and chickens. So in looking into it I couldn’t find my exact answer. Once given to the animals and waiting the appropriate time to butcher the animals the only thing that differs is the internal temperature of cooking the meat 145-160 degrees depending on the animal type.
I could see where one could question the “residual” effect. Cooking to a proper temperature kills a lot of things in our food. (Yuck)
I probably have been eating residual this or that my whole life.
Now I’ve opened the door for all The “organic” chicken keepers to chime in.
And an even bigger question. How can we ever be sure that the meat we purchase has not been slaughtered before the appropriate period of time?
We can’t.
Dunno...I cook the eggs. Sometimes I recook them in the microwave.
Bottom line I don’t waste the food.
Iffin you’r link had some of the answers I’d be looking for...I’d feel silly but I just couldn’t read it. Thank you tho much appreciated.

Just a question for you guys.
If the eggs are not "safe" for human consumption and there is a "withdrawal" for 15 days. Then why would the eggs be "safe" to feed to the chickens or dogs?

If there is supposed "residue" from the drugs in the eggs, then why would it not add to the withdrawal time?

www.farad.org/publications/digests/122015EggResidue.pdf
www.farad.org/publications/miscellaneous/LayingHensEggResidues.pdf
APPARENTLY in EU after a week whatever their FDA is allows consumption because of the small amount in the egg??? That's just what I read I'm not sure if it's true

Thanks for the link...however I post on my iPhone and there’s just no way I could read it.
Where I live wazine is what’s available. We know it’s for swine, turkeys and chickens. So in looking into it I couldn’t find my exact answer. Once given to the animals and waiting the appropriate time to butcher the animals the only thing that differs is the internal temperature of cooking the meat 145-160 degrees depending on the animal type.
I could see where one could question the “residual” effect. Cooking to a proper temperature kills a lot of things in our food. (Yuck)
I probably have been eating residual this or that my whole life.
Now I’ve opened the door for all The “organic” chicken keepers to chime in.
And an even bigger question. How can we ever be sure that the meat we purchase has not been slaughtered before the appropriate period of time?
We can’t.
Dunno...I cook the eggs. Sometimes I recook them in the microwave.
Bottom line I don’t waste the food.
Iffin you’r link had some of the answers I’d be looking for...I’d feel silly but I just couldn’t read it. Thank you tho much appreciated.
I understand your point of view.
My questions are only to make you think about how your answer was worded.

Back
Top Bottom