We are contemplating a move to the Mobile, Spanish Fort or Daphne area. Does anyone know if any of these towns allow backyard ducks?

Apr 13, 2019
We are contemplating a move to Mobile, Spanish Fort or Daphne, Alabama. Does anyone know if any of these towns allow backyard ducks? We are looking to buy a house but it needs to be in an area where we can have our two ducks. Thank you!

I cant add to topic, but I usta work on the barges from Kentucky, down the Tennessee river past Huntsville, and all the way down the Tom Bigbee river til we hit Mobile. Went downtown Mobile many times while the boat was refueling to get a beer and play pool. Those were some fun times! Best of luck figuring out the ordinanes 🤟

Thank you to everyone for all of the great
info!❤️ I have talked to one city employee in Daphne, and then a Baldwin County employee, but from what I understand much of it has to do with the classification of a specific property. In looking at house listings I’m not seeing anything re classification so it’s incredibly challenging. Reaching out to the Facebook group is an excellent idea so THANK YOU!

Thank you to everyone for all of the great
info!❤️ I have talked to one city employee in Daphne, and then a Baldwin County employee, but from what I understand much of it has to do with the classification of a specific property. In looking at house listings I’m not seeing anything re classification so it’s incredibly challenging. Reaching out to the Facebook group is an excellent idea so THANK YOU!
Hello! Did you ever get it worked out for your move and a duck? I only have one duck and planning on moving to that area in the next few months!

Back
Top Bottom