We are having another NC/VA/GA meeting!! (Need to find another place)

You're doing great Coty
wink.png
wee.gif

If I can get off from work and depending on location, I'd love to come.

Would be me and 4 children if no one minds children being there. (Will it be on a Saturday?)

Hey Peeps7, We would love to go.I thought it was already over.Please count us in.If nothing else bad happens to us,far as sickness we do want to be there.What all do u do and bring.We have never been to one yet.Please let me know,Sandra and Preston Huffman,,,,,Richlands,NC. and we will need directions.Is there any where close to camp.We have a pop up camper and just wondering if there was a place to camp it would help us a lot.Thanks so much,,,,excited to go.
wee.gif
BackSwampGirl Sandra

I think Coty Jo has tentatively set this meeting up to be in Greensboro, NC in the month of September with possibilities of a time to eat together and a time to sell/swap/horse trade chickens/eggs.

This is an awesome way to meet one another face to face and do some selling/swapping. The one we had in February was a great deal of fun...in fact the roosters crowing in their cages of the grocery store parking lot caused the manager to call Animal Control...really funny now that I think back on it!!! What a rowdy crowd those chickens, lol!! There were some absolutley gorgeous chickens there!!! Pam (pmcgregg?) had the prettiest Marans I've ever, ever seen..coveted those soooooo badly!! And Jay (zunibee) had some Jersey Giants that were stunners..wanted those too!!! ( I am not allowed any more chickens by city ordinance..otherwise.....) Seems Coty Jo had the NOISIEST roos, lol!!!!!! jk..they were actually ALL crowing like mad!!

Alot of chickens were freebies, alot were minimally priced and the more exotic ones (think there were some seabrights) were reasonable but a bit more pricey. Fertile eggs were on had too. There are two picture threads some where that show all the fun we had...we even had an empty chair in the room for all the BYC'ers that couldn't make it! It was really fun..and worth the drive..it was an hour and a half for me and three for some..well worth it...mark it on your calendars when the date gets set..you will not want to miss this!!! Thanks to Coty Jo for getting the ball rolling here!!
smile.png

Sooooooo, what are ya'll waiting for...sign up!!!
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png
smile.png

That sounds like a lot of fun! I actually looked at those pictures, too. :)

Greensboro is about 2hrs away, but I go there for the show in Spring so it won't be a biggie. Might make a weekend out of it and spend the night at a motel with the kiddos. ;-) I'll def. try to work it out!

It seems we have enough interest and still getting more so I'll be making some serious plans now. :)

BackSwamogirl, I will add you to our list!!

ScrambledEgg: Does your husband still remember CrowBoy?
lau.gif

For those wondering about the date, I'm not quite sure yet. My friend invited me to go out of town with him in September, but he didn't give me a date. As soon as I find out when it is I can set a date for us.
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom