(: We Must Fight For Our Lives: a Dinosaur RP:) (Restart!) (Always accepting!)

Do you like this RP?

• SO YES!

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • Yes!

Votes: 4 40.0%
  • No!

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • It is dumb! (By the way if you click this then my heart will shatter into a million peices.)

Votes: 4 40.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Name: Jack

Species: Amargasaurus

Diet: Plants

Mate: None

Fossil(s): Almost complete skeleton
Amargasaurus1_Melb_Museum_email.jpg

Group:( this to.)

Illustration photo:
Amargasaurus.jpg

Name: Hank

Species: Ouranosaurus

Diet: Plants

Mate: None

Fossil(s):
Ouranosaurus_-_full.JPG
Two nearly complete skeletons

Group: Ouranosaurus Group

Illustration photo:
Ouranosaurus-10517.jpg

The gorgasaurus sniffed lowering herself by some bushes letting her scent blow toward the raptors

Sharpkept following before catching a small mamal

(I saw your post. And thanks. I was in to much of a rush to reply.)

(No problem. I just thought you deserved a compliment!)

Firewing swooped low, seeing a dinosaur with long claws (Job). She was hungry, but this obviously was not something to eat. She landed nearby and drank from a stream.

Sharp kept following before catching a small mammal

Claw heard the animal screech and snapped his head in the direction it had come from. A low growl-hiss came from his throat.

Tauro grazed on some foliage, the rest of the herd either resting or grazing as well, he kept a wary eye on the forest. He would be the first to spot a hungry predator trying to make a meal out of his herd.

Titanos munched on a large conifer, worrying little about danger, for he was too much for any predator he knew of.

Red watched a herd of Gallimimus forage, they either grazed on the shrubbery or hunted for small animals, they were a challenging prey, smart, but not as smart as him, fast, but not as fast as him. He looked around the area for higher ground. Luckily a rocky outcrop lay near him, he slowly and stealthily creeped behind the herd, climbing the rocks, a second before he leapt on his target, rubble fell, the erd spooked, and Red made his move; leaping on his terget and bringinng it down, his long claws pinned down the prey and bit it's neck, severing major arteries and killing it shortly, he feasted on his prize in relative satisfaction.

Claw noticed who it was and turned to continue on his way, ignoring Sharp.
Scar watched the scene unfold as he crouched behind cover, being the largest predator in the area the allosaurus would have little difficulty in removing this unwanted competition from his territory. He waited for the right moment to make his move.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom