We won!

Yeah!!!!!!
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif
celebrate.gif

Thank you! We submitted it to Council and to Planning Commission, and we also brought copies to the public hearing and left them on a few chairs, plus brought several copies of the front page copied with the table of contents on the reverse so that folks who didn't have a copy in their hands could see that they might want to take a look at a copy or find it online. We posted links to the online document to a local chicken-keeping listserv, a local-foods listserv, and a local-foods blog.

Anyone who wants to download that document, edit it to reflect your own area (or use it as is) is more than welcome to. We started with a similar document from Chickens In The Yard and used their document as a template, adding to it and subtracting from it as we felt we needed to in order to address as many possible concerns/objections/questions as we could come up with.

Val

Quote:
Seriously, that is a great document. Did you hand that out or submit it to the council?

Also wanted to note that I read through your research about 3 weeks ago and it greatly assisted me in my journey towards legalizing chickens in my town.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom