Website

welcome-byc.gif

As for your website, it depends what direction you want to go with it. Do you just want to show off your birds? Sell show quality?
I have a free website on weebly that suits my needs... www.LillysLittleFarm.weebly.com

Thanks Everyone for your Welcome Messages & for you help! I started designing my site now! and I'm thinking about my Welcome Message to welcome the viewers anyone got any ideas?
frow.gif

Still Thanks for all my Messages
hugs.gif
but could anyone help me? I have basic skills of web design im not asking how to design im just asking for some idea's for it? Such as the Welcome Message, Diffrent Pages & More if anyone has an idea please would you post it,
Thanks Load's,
ThePoultryMan,
thumbsup.gif

Quote:
welcome-byc.gif

Welcome Message - Perhaps tell a little bit about yourself, what service/product that you provide.

Different pages:
1. Take a pic of your setup.
2. If you have different types of animals (chickens, ducks, turkeys, rabbits, cows, emus, alpacas, zebras, etc.) you may want to take pics of all of them and put them on different pages.
3. If you sell your animals, you may want to have a page of what you sell and the price.
4. If you provide any other service, you may want to have a page for that. (Veggies from your garden, hand made items, etc.)
5. If you sell eggs for consumption, talk about your eggs, prices and pics.
6. If you sell fertile eggs for hatching, discuss what breeds, etc.
7. You will want to have a contact page where people can submit their questions about your product.

Your best option would be to click on every website that you see (from BYC) and check out as many as you can. That will give you the best ideas that you can possibly get.

I hope that this helps you a bit.

Back
Top Bottom