Weekly Happenings 3

Apr 14, 2021
Kamino
Copper woke up with blood on his beakšŸ˜¢. The only explanation for it was that Jokgu, my brahma pecked him in her sleep. Jokgu is big and she had very little space to sleep, so she had to sleep on top of Copper or another chicken. Dafi the EE had to take a laying break, but hopefully she will return laying. Safai was playing with my sweet Henrietta and Ponyo before she layed her egg. Jojo the RSL took a nap before heading indoors. Copper had to take a bath, but he liked it this time. My phone is not waterproof, so I had no pics of him in the shower.

Copper woke up with blood on his beakšŸ˜¢. The only explanation for it was that Jokgu, my brahma pecked him in her sleep. Jokgu is big and she had very little space to sleep, so she had to sleep on top of Copper or another chicken. Dafi the EE had to take a laying break, but hopefully she will return laying. Safai was playing with my sweet Henrietta and Ponyo before she layed her egg. Jojo the RSL took a nap before heading indoors. Copper had to take a bath, but he liked it this time. My phone is not waterproof, so I had no pics of him in the shower.
Do they have enough space?

Back
Top Bottom