Weird "Bites" All over chickens combs, waddles and faces.

Any update on your hen? Did she recover on her own or did you find out what caused the problem?
I'm afraid the OP hasn't been back online since 2014 so they may not answer you but I can tell you that this pictures posted are of Fowl Pox.

I have a hen that looks like hers but shes all ready had her fowl pox shot how long does it take for her to recover on her comb. All the roosters had the same issue but they looked like nothing has even happend with them. And shes fine she still eats and runs around i just want to at least find something i can clean or treat it with properly.
Screenshot_20210807-170613_(1).png

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210807-170640_(1).png
    Screenshot_20210807-170640_(1).png
    3.5 MB · Views: 2
I have a hen that looks like hers but shes all ready had her fowl pox shot how long does it take for her to recover on her comb. All the roosters had the same issue but they looked like nothing has even happend with them. And shes fine she still eats and runs around i just want to at least find something i can clean or treat it with properly.View attachment 2789355

That poster has not logged on since 2014.

It would be best to start a thread for your hen here.

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forums/emergencies-diseases-injuries-and-cures.10/

Back
Top Bottom