Weird bug

jeepgirl13

Crowing
Mar 13, 2013
Arizona
This bug just crawled out from under my couch and did something to my dog that made her walk away rubbing her face. It made me think she got bit.

Anyways, I've got an infant who is learning to crawl. Is this a kissing bug? Do I need to call the exterminator? It's the only one ove seen inside. Anyone got any ideas?

The grout it's in between the tile is about 1inch wide.

Screenshot_20191027-132031_Gallery.jpg

This bug just crawled out from under my couch and did something to my dog that made her walk away rubbing her face. It made me think she got bit.

Anyways, I've got an infant who is learning to crawl. Is this a kissing bug? Do I need to call the exterminator? It's the only one ove seen inside. Anyone got any ideas?

The grout it's in between the tile is about 1inch wide.

View attachment 1945400
Sort of looks like a carpet beetle to me.They shedd fine little hairs that will irritate peoples skin.

Sort of looks like a carpet beetle to me.They shedd fine little hairs that will irritate peoples skin.

Do you have to have carpet to get them? Weve got wood floors and tile throughout.

I think you're right, it looks like some kind of stink bug. We had a bunch of them this summer. :sick

Yes, I just found more under some split wood out in the yard while I was moving it. We just brought in a bunch of wood for the fireplace as were expecting darn near 3 days of straight snow. He crawled out from an area fairly close to where we stack the wood, oh lord help me I cant imagine how many more are in there:rolleyes::sick

Back
Top Bottom