weird bump on my goats shoulder???

hmm, i wonder if the granulation only presents in kids then?i am going to talk to my vet about it, hopefully they can give me some insight as well, i might just leave the bumps then, i didnt know it would be like an actual removal with stitches and everything. i dont want to stress them out that much. i will give kids IM from now on i guess, i was thinking about showing one of my does, but i can wait for the kids. i wish the lady i had gotten them from did the vaccinations, but she vaccinates her goats for nothing. ohhhh well.

I didn't read through the whole thread and I skimmed through you first post but I had a goat problem like this with my goats. Actually I lost the one who got it. He had cancer and we found him dead early last summer
sad.png
. But the vet said that it could have been something else that was curable (sp?). I hope yours is OK.

well i am sorry about your goat, but i am sure this isnt cancer, because two goats developed it in an injection site. but thanks for the heads up!

The same thing happened with my lamb from the shot, my vet said it was better to remove than to leave it. Also they don't give them stitches they leave it open and you have to clean it two times a day. I figure it's better safe than sorry.

well i am definately going to be talking to my vet about it. thanks for everyone for the advice!

Back
Top Bottom