Weird colored dumped kitten

I love the color, I think I've actually seen a few adults with the color, always long haired though, I hope you will update pics as he grows, I'd love to see how the color changes. My sister had a cat that was similar, although not as much frosting, she ended up being a very dark tabby, with marks only noticeable around on her legs, tail, and side of her face.

My youngest cat Wonder was the most confussing colored cat I've seen. I got him when he was somewhere between 1-2 weeks old, and since he was found no idea of his mom, dad, or sibs colors. He started out white with a grayish tail, I assumed he'd be a siamese type with blue or tabby points. A few days later you could see slight white markings. Then his color just got darker and darker until he was the most beautiful silver tabby color, with swerally stripes on his sides. His eyes also started out looking blue, but then green and gray, more of a normal changing kitten color, not blue (uptil then all blue eyed cats (and dogs to) I'd known had kept blue eyes right from the start, not changing around like most). But then the color started lightening again and he's now a soft tannish siamese type with tabby points and white markings, his eyes are now mostly blue, but not the bright blue, more of a green blue.

If you were closer I'd be willing to give the little guy a home, even if he ended up solid black, I love black cats, and prefer males, although I also prefer short haired, I'd probably make an exception.

Back
Top Bottom