Weird crazy egg pics & guesses @ probs

Surely it gets weirder than this egg, doesn't it?

• phaugh--of course!

Votes: 4 100.0%
  • Couldn't

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

amiachicknorwat

Songster
7 Years
Aug 3, 2015
There are probably a few such threads I didn't see in my albeit cursory search beforehand here. We've had some outsized duckish eggs, but this one takes cake for miss-shapeness. Here's a few pics for a rounded sense of its unroundedness. Plus a pick comparing to a medium-large-ish size egg from one of our non-Bantam hens. We do have a few Bantam hens.

Attachments

• DSC_1048.JPG
    DSC_1048.JPG
    166.2 KB · Views: 19
  • DSC_1049.JPG
    DSC_1049.JPG
    172.1 KB · Views: 16
  • DSC_1046.JPG
    DSC_1046.JPG
    325.7 KB · Views: 14
I’m still learning about navigation on here too. Hope it helped you.

Helpful, yes. Tho still I'm stumped as to how or even if i can move a thread to its rightful category. Not about adherence to form as much as just hitting the mark of readership, responses, greatest pile of crazy egg pix. I felt it wouldn't be here, but didn't have the time to work out where better. I just dont know yet if redundant to repost on a different part of this overall forum?

Helpful, yes. Tho still I'm stumped as to how or even if i can move a thread to its rightful category. Not about adherence to form as much as just hitting the mark of readership, responses, greatest pile of crazy egg pix. I felt it wouldn't be here, but didn't have the time to work out where better. I just dont know yet if redundant to repost on a different part of this overall forum?

There you go...I moved your thread to the "Chicken Behaviors and Egglaying" forum...that should get you more responses.

BTW...not long ago, another member shared a post on eggs she was getting very much like yours. Let me give her a shout out @Farmer Connie

Back
Top Bottom