Weird incubation

MrTomB

Hatching
Apr 20, 2020
So over the last four days. I have had three eggs hatch. I put them in the incubator only 2 and a half weeks ago. Is it possible for eggs to start incubating in got humid weather ? I can't come up with any other ideas.

What day did the first one start hatching? 14, 15, 16? Are they bantam eggs? What conditions were they kept in before incubation (in a coop, near a fridge, cooker)?

They started around day 16. I kept the eggs outside in our barn. It was real got and humid that week. Seven more of them hatched this morning. They are leghorn eggs. The chicks seem to be fine and chirpy.

They started around day 16. I kept the eggs outside in our barn. It was real got and humid that week. Seven more of them hatched this morning. They are leghorn eggs. The chicks seem to be fine and chirpy.
I notice one has it's stuff dragging on the outside and had to full it what could cause this?

I notice one has it's stuff dragging on the outside and had to full it what could cause this?
Not completely absorbed. Hatched too soon. Did it make it? They usually don't. Leghorns, the best chicken out there!

Back
Top Bottom