Weird peachy/orange poop?

FarmeRay

In the Brooder
Feb 21, 2017
Stoke on Trent
Hello everyone!

It's very hard to say who this came from as I have 14 chickens, 4 ducks and Turkey however I've never seen any of them poo this colour?

Has anyone seen this before or have an idea what the reason could be? And if it's a problem?

Thanks! Violet x

Yeah just this one
1f60a.png

I haven't changed the feed but I have other animals (rabbits/goats/donkeys/pigs) so it's possible they might have eaten some of theirs (they're very cheeky)

Do you think it's anything alarming?

Thanks - Violet x

If you see the poop again send it to your local avian vet for a fecal float.If they seem active and healthy i think they will be fine.

Hello everyone!

It's very hard to say who this came from as I have 14 chickens, 4 ducks and Turkey however I've never seen any of them poo this colour?

Has anyone seen this before or have an idea what the reason could be? And if it's a problem?

Thanks! Violet x

Does any of their feed contain something that color, or have they been eating cat food?

Not their feed but my goats feed does and they can squeeze themselves into the goat paddocks so it's possible they may of eaten that?

Not their feed but my goats feed does and they can squeeze themselves into the goat paddocks so it's possible they may of eaten that?

It looks like maybe they ate a rusty colored pellet like calf manna maybe? If not, it could be blood.

Back
Top Bottom