weird question…

Hit the thrift stores for cheap deals; find one that can lay flat, has a canopy and bug screen to help keep your ducks secure. Most strollers have removable and washable cushions because babies and toddlers are incredible mess generators.

Have you caught grief from people for taking your ducks out in public? They are poop machines so I wouldn't expect a warm welcome in restaurants but everywhere else would be pretty neat to see ducks out and about.

I've never purchased a pet stroller before so I don't know how well they're made, but have you considered like a burley type stroller? They're a little bigger and since they're made for kids I would think they would be a little sturdier then something made to hold a cat or Chihuahua. Ours has a bug shield and a rain shield, lots of pockets to store things, harnesses and harness clips, you can also hook it up to a bike or just walk with it. Obviously I wouldn't hook it up to a bike with ducks unless they were cool with it, had harnesses on with the top down, but I know people who have put a chicken in the front basket of a bike so I think a burley would be a little safer. They also have off brand models that are cheaper. My off brand one cost $179 I believe, it's 4 years old and has no wear/tear signs. My aunt's actual burley brand is 25 years old and she only had to replace the canvas once.

Hit the thrift stores for cheap deals; find one that can lay flat, has a canopy and bug screen to help keep your ducks secure. Most strollers have removable and washable cushions because babies and toddlers are incredible mess generators.

Have you caught grief from people for taking your ducks out in public? They are poop machines so I wouldn't expect a warm welcome in restaurants but everywhere else would be pretty neat to see ducks out and about.
most people love them and will stop to pet them, ask questions, or take pictures with them! we do get some people though, on instagram and in real life, who think they know everything and get mad at us thinking we kidnapped ducks from the wild lol. i’ve had to explain to so many people that my 12 pound pekin boys can’t fly and wouldn’t survive without me 😂

Last edited:
I've never purchased a pet stroller before so I don't know how well they're made, but have you considered like a burley type stroller? They're a little bigger and since they're made for kids I would think they would be a little sturdier then something made to hold a cat or Chihuahua. Ours has a bug shield and a rain shield, lots of pockets to store things, harnesses and harness clips, you can also hook it up to a bike or just walk with it. Obviously I wouldn't hook it up to a bike with ducks unless they were cool with it, had harnesses on with the top down, but I know people who have put a chicken in the front basket of a bike so I think a burley would be a little safer. They also have off brand models that are cheaper. My off brand one cost $179 I believe, it's 4 years old and has no wear/tear signs. My aunt's actual burley brand is 25 years old and she only had to replace the canvas once.
thank you, i’ll check those out! another person said that baby strollers wouldn’t work for pets though :(

Get a dog stroller. Even baby strollers that lay flat aren't great for animals. They make strollers for dogs that are perfectly flat and work much better. I have tried to put my dog in a "flat" baby stroller and its not the same.
that’s why i said pet stroller, just not sure which brand specifically would be good since we’ve never got one before

thank you, i’ll check those out! another person said that baby strollers wouldn’t work for pets though :(
A Burley is technically called a bike trailer it's not like a regular baby stroller at all, in fact a lot of the dog strollers look like mini versions of them. I only recommended the Burley because there is more cabin room and the wheels are more heavy duty as well as the frame. We use to tote around our farm cats and dogs in the Burley just fine. My mom puts her jack Russell with a bad him in her Burley all of the time on walks.

Burley:
1539183.jpeg

Dog:
Screenshot_20211020-093616.png

Back
Top Bottom