Weird things your dogs/cats have eaten?

Our male Cocker Spaniel got a hold of a 1/2 pound of hershey kisses. I know chocolate is bad but this is what our vet told us. The chocolate would not have hurt him it was the foil wrappers that would have done the most damage. So a syringe full of perioxide later and he was minus the foil wrappers and on his way home.

rat poisioning, ballons,lettuce fresh from the garden, a whole chocolate cake, my sisters under wear, she even stole an EGG but she didnt even break it so i ploped it in th bator 21 days later got a chick!!!!!!!!and for the ones that didnt hatch we threw em out( the next day my dog puked up a dead baby chich!!!!!!!!)

suprised that dog is not dead:lol:

The real question is "What HASN'T he eaten?" First surgery: $1200 and almost lost him. Half a tennis ball innards (I think that's what it was) and a quarter. Vowed that the next time he did something so stupid, he was on his own. 2nd surgery: Only $750 because I knew the signs and didn't wait so long. Large paper clip (unwound partly, so it had a point) and a large chunk of cow hoof. He gets NO bones, hooves, etc. now. I promised at that time "NO more surgeries! You're on your own next time!!!" The THIRD time, about $800. Large chunk of Kong toy (piece that had the hole in the end) and a rock. I'd have paid a grand to simply install a zipper in his stomach...much more cost effective.

a $20.00 dollar bill... i didnt care about gettting it back... my mother came to the house and said she would go thru sams (dogs name) poop and get the money.
droolin.gif

i told her she can have if she gets it!

she did get the 20 and she did keep it!

THe other day my wife went to buy purpkins to decorate for fall. She bought an assortment fat ones, short squatty ones, white, green and this funky one with what looks like warts on it. My 6 month old female beagle ate all the warts off and the side out of the pumpkin. It did make saving the seeds easy for us. I think she is part pig.

Back
Top Bottom