Weird ? - what would make a package of sausage blow up?

Quote:
The sausage became history awhile back when I sent it to the landfill. Now we're just having fun.
bun.gif

Oh no the landfill ..........can see it now expanding and expanding untill we have another mountain.........hope it just expanding.....oh my could become a landmine......blowing up those landfill dozers......see it in the news now Gritsar threw a sausage bomb in the trash...

hey all take cover now...
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif

Last edited:
Quote:
The sausage became history awhile back when I sent it to the landfill. Now we're just having fun.
bun.gif

Oh no the landfill ..........can see it now expanding and expanding untill we have another mountain.........hope it just expanding.....oh my could become a landmine......blowing up those landfill dozers......see it in the news now Gritsar threw a sausage bomb in the trash...

hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif

When the world explodes I blame Gritty .
Sorry Gritty.

Quote:

hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif
hide.gif

When the world explodes I blame Gritty .
Sorry Gritty.

Gee thanks.
hmm.png

Let's see. What lives in landfills? Rats, plenty of rats. Think of rats eating that sausage.

I can see the headlines now. The Rat That Ate Texarkana. Think it will make the Discovery Channel?

Back
Top Bottom