Weird ? - what would make a package of sausage blow up?

Quote:
It's actually "pick on Gritty life" But who am I to quibble over a few words.

Imp- does cloning work on cows?
wink.png

This is strange... I was talking to my mother the other night and she had a package of Mozzarella cheese. She cut some off and put the rest in the refrigerator (not the freezer). The package started expanding and the cheese developed little holes she said 'like baby swiss cheese'. So instead of the expanding foam maybe we now have expanding food? This could be the start of a new diet fad! And BTW, she still ate the cheese and said it was good...

if HARD cheese got mold, you can carve it away from the good part, it would be good to eat. If it is on soft cheese, throw it out. If ANY in doubt, toss the whole thing out and buy yourself another pack of cheese.

Just went to WalMart for a package of mozarella cheese and when I opened it, it was moldy on one corner. Hubby took it back and got a refund. Not sure why it happened but it was dated for March of next year's expiration date. Not sure what went wrong with packagaing becuase it was vaccuum packed and no air. Must be a bad batch.

I cut mold off of soft cheese, too. Hasn't killed me yet
tongue.png
But in mom's case it wasn't mold, after she opened the cheese and put the rest in the refrigerator the package expanded and the cheese developed holes. Something strange going on with food?

Quote:
tongue.png

Seriously though. Have you ever heard of anyone else with expanding sausage? Nope. Everyone else has perfectly normal sausage in their freezers. Only you get the Giant Expanding Sausage Rolls.

Back
Top Bottom