* Welcome to Cochin Lane*

It looks fabulous! Your birds are beautiful, too. I have a few cochins and I just love 'em!

DH is building my coop and he should have the shingles done in the morning. I'm even more anxious now after seeing your lovely coop!

~Anne

BYC is such a hoppin' place, i just finally saw this. How awesome
love.gif
That is very creative. Very lucky you and very lucky Cochins!!!!!

Wow.... are you retired? Looks like someone had a lot of time on their hands. Or You truly are chicken obsessed.
gig.gif
Although.... I'd LOVE to be able to have something like that built for my little chicken baby. But I'm a stay at home mom of a 1yr old and we have no income right now. We have to make due with what we can find on our very old 27 acre lot, which is old pieces of wood and things. Not very fancy... I can't even get my husband to put a roof on the scratch yard he built so the chicken hawks won't get the chickens. He says we don't have enough spare wood available on the property.
barnie.gif
I'm going to cry when my little baby has to leave the comfort of indoors to join the rest of the chickens in the coop.
hit.gif
I will probably have nightmares of something terrible happening to him for at least a week.
sickbyc.gif

Last edited:
Beanbag, not retired, just a DH that loves to build! We take great pride in our projects and try not to go overboard. The girls seem to love it there and it brightens up the back yard! Thanks for looking!
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom