well hello there

lyninal

Hatching
5 Years
Sep 18, 2014
Alabama
I'm Lyn and I live in rural mid-state Alabama. I am very interested in raising chickens and am currently doing a lot of research. This looks like a great place to help figure out how to go about it.

Thanks!

Hi :welcome Lyn. Pleased you joined the flock, Michael OShay gave you a great link there. Good luck with your future chicken keeping hope you have fun :frow

Last edited:
Hi Lyn! Welcome! I'm new myself, but this already seems like an amazing place here! I hope you find the answers you need.

Hi Lyn. I'm new too and LOVE my chickens! I've learned so much on BYC -- before I even got my chicks I read thru here quite a lot.... you can type in any topic in the search window at the top and read thru hundreds of entries from the experts here on BYC. You will get lots of real hands-on, tried & true information. Good idea to learn all you can -- about coops, for example -- before you build. . . . about brooders, feeders, breeds, etc. Welcome to BYC!

Hello there and welcome to BYC!
frow.gif

So glad you could join our community! Definitely stop by our learning center. Lots of great tips and hints on getting started and raising your birds. Michael has left you with the link.

Enjoy this new adventure you are on and welcome to our flock!

Back
Top Bottom