Well, I tried, and I kinda won.

sune42

Songster
10 Years
Mar 13, 2009
Northern Kentucky
http://nky.cincinnati.com/article/AB/20110310/NEWS0103/103110368/Ludlow-No-more-chickens-city

In
a 5-1 vote last night my city decided to pass the ordinance change to ban chickens in Ludlow, KY. The city attorney said that it's unlikely to hold up in court as retroactive, so I, along with anyone who currently has chickens, get to keep them for as long as they live. Sadly, this does mean that anyone who doesn't have them now can not get them. It's a bittersweet victory for me. I am so very disappointed in my council members and my city.

Sorry that didn't work out. It seems kinda strange when so many other towns going the other way these days and are starting to allow chickens.

if it wern't for the !#$%&$# politicians--
he.gif
-we wouldn't need the !#$@#@,,
somad.gif
, ,some one near by has a chicken or two and they don't like it affecting their proptery value-
tongue.gif
:tongue--do a research on who's on the council , and who has chickens neaarby ,or their family members---i'll sure bet someone wass blowing in someone's ear..
sickbyc.gif
.---guess you can tell how i feel about politicans

if it wern't for the !#$%&$# politicians--
he.gif
-we wouldn't need the !#$@#@,,
somad.gif
, ,some one near by has a chicken or two and they don't like it affecting their proptery value-
tongue.gif
:tongue--do a research on who's on the council , and who has chickens neaarby ,or their family members---i'll sure bet someone wass blowing in someone's ear..
sickbyc.gif
.---guess you can tell how i feel about politicans

hugs.gif
You're right, it's bittersweet - a win for you, but no one in the future.

I hope folks there continue to pester and fight for the opportunity to have chickens. Silly law.

Back
Top Bottom