Well I went and did it ...

texasbartrambaby

Songster
11 Years
Dec 3, 2008
Tulia, Texas
And its all your fault!!!!
lol.png
Just bought the Genesis 1588 Incubator -- hopefully its a good one ....

Just thinking of all those wonderful eggs to hatch ... <evil laugh> I suppose I am officially hooked. I have one of those Little Giant jobies on my counter right now but oh well ....
gig.gif
Need more room for more eggs!!!! I am hoping to build a great flock that will serve us well for years to come!!!

ya.gif

Good Luck to You!! I would love to join you -- but due to city rules, I am VERY limited!! So I need to live through YOU!!! -- SSOOO -- you need to put up MANY messages and LOTS of pictures!!!
love.gif

wee.gif

ya.gif

Cindy

Good luck to you! I just got my hovabator 1583 yesterday, and I love it!! Once I got the temp set, it has not moved at all!! Much better than the LG that is sitting right beside it! I might have to get another hovabator, and post my LG in the BST section! Or maybe get another hova, and keep the LG for a hatcher. The other 2 LG's I have are borrowed!
lau.gif

Yay on the new bator!
celebrate.gif
(You too Shelley!) Definitely keep those LG's to use as hatchers though. I think the LG has a bad rep, but if mine was in a draft free room, it stuck like glue (and I put it in the bathroom which helped with humidity) I can't wait to hear about all of your hatching escapades!

CONGRATS on the new bator
celebrate.gif

Now you will have tons of little chickies everywhere
thumbsup.gif

Hope you have many great hatches
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

thumbsup.gif
you will have to let me now how it works looking to buy another, I have a lg i had 11 out of 16 on my first hatch did't have any problem keeping my temp or my humitidy but it was in in my down stairs bathroom no drafts. Best of luck on your hatches
fl.gif
fl.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom