Well its another crying day for me

I am so sorry!!! If you candeled them now, you probably would be able to see if there is something in there. I would definately not give up yet. I am doing my first hatch right now, and I got the Hovabator Genesis 1588, and it has been so easy to use. Best of Luck!!

Steffpeck, did you order your Hovabator and was it shipped to you or could you get it in a store by you. We have no stores that sell them. Only the Little Giants. Jeaucamom,
I have two thermometers they both said 110. I'm not giving up. I will candle tonight when I can see better. And no I don't have a power strip to protect from power surges but I will next time. If there is a next time. Thank you all I will let you know tomorrow if I see anything tonight.

I got my bator (the Genesis 1588) from G.Q.F. Manufacturing. Ordered it online and it was here in 7 days. Don't give up.
fl.gif

Don't give up. I have two lg as well and just bit the bullet and bought the genesis, which I'm hoping will be here by tomorrow. I lost two hatches to the dang thing at about the price of the genesis, well worth the extra money.

My boss meesed with the thermostat and it ended up with it being OVER 110 for 2-3 DAYS! We still had some of the eggs hatch, so don't give up! Yours was only a few hours.
Maybe your knob is loose, that it turns so easily?
Is there some way you can maybe put a piece of tape on it to secure it?

Im sorry, maybe you will still get some to hatch, keep your fingers crossed. I have an LG too, since thats the only thing that they sell around here. This will only be my third hatch and Im definitly sick of the temperature not being constant becuase the room around it is not constant. I mean it would be ok if i was home all day or someone was to adjust the temp to what the room is so that the temp would be constant, but till summer none of us wil be home during the week till 4:30. And I swear we dont have a room with constant temp in our house. I wish when we would have ordered a hovabator because from what Ive heard they are much better. So maybe next year or this winter, I'll get a hova bator and use my LG for a hatcher. A good idea for a Christmas present I guess, since everyone says Im hard to buy for...
But Good luck with your eggs!

I'll start thinking about Christmas now and giving hints. I'm glad to hear about the other temps and still getting a hatch. Well I should say I'm not glad to hear about the temps but that all is not lost. Thank you all. Ginger :aww

Don't give up. Here in Phoenix we have hundred and ten days all through the summer. Hens still sit on the eggs and they still hatch.

Rufus

THANK GOD I have movement. I candled about 10 eggs and saw movement in about 8 of them. I am so glad I listened to all of you. I feel sooooo much better. Thank you all. I will send pics in 13 days.
lau.gif
wee.gif
clap.gif
bun.gif
woot.gif
what else can I say.

Back
Top Bottom