Well my chick is on its way?

oesdog

Crowing
13 Years
Jun 7, 2010
Ireland
I expect your wondering why I posted this on Family life?

Well it is because this chick is deffinately a human veriety.

My little girl - my baby girl is having a baby - Yeah A BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Which means I am in a very short time going to be a GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif
wee.gif

I go from feeling fab about that to wondering were the years have gone and not quite believing my little girl is no longer sitting at my table scowling over her homework and fiddling with her pig tails. Now she lives a short way away in her own house and drives a car. Is studying teaching and lives with her partner and soon to be Dad Mark.

So for that last few months I have been frantically knitting and crocheting away like some crazy woman. Now we are into the last few weeks. My wee baby girl who looked so slim and delighted in her firm figure is now sooooooo big - I mean BIG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I hardly recognise her!!!!!!!!!!!! She is all bump. Love her she has been so miserable as this was unplanned and she had to wait to do her teaching course. So she was a wee bit depressed for a good while. Now she seems to be radiant and is buying stuff and planning for the birth and even the little box room is all decorated up for the nursery. I am soooo proud of her. She has grown up so fast.

Our grandchild is due 7th August - our very own little chick. So think of Dotty ( Naomi ) - We always called her Dotty doddy mouse. Yeah a bit crazy but if you knew Dotty you would understand why it stuck. She ever bought Dotty baby stuff for hospital!!!!!!!!!!

Anyhow thats my news so far from this mad house - will let you all know when our wee chickie hatches!!! - OMG I'm a GRANNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
jumpy.gif

Oesdog

so happy for you... my first grandbaby will behere around 12/16. I can't wait. keep us posted and fingers crossed for a safe and healthy delivery

Thanks so much for that. Dotty is doing fine. We found out she has a heart issue but so far no trouble with it. So were just doing the waiting.
I am sooooo overcome !!!!!!!!! I can;t wait to hold the baby.

I am so proud of Dotty that despite all she has come through this a stronger person. Got a home together in a very short time and kept her relationship strong with the babies Dad and his family. - Maybe a wedding to follow . Young folk do things back to front these days don;t they? Dotty is hoping to go back to University to finish her teaching in September so I better brush up on my mommy skills as I am baby minding!!!!! Yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!
wee.gif

Oesdog
jumpy.gif

Back
Top Bottom