well that was weird

BarefootMom

Songster
9 Years
Jul 20, 2010
Half Way, Missouri
I live in the ozarks and just survived the craziest storm I had been in IN a LONG time. Last night there were tornadoes, hail, high winds, thunder and lightening, earthquakes, rain, yes I said earthquakes. In case you didn't hear on the news there was a 4.7 earthquake in Arkansas in the midst of all the tornadoes and severe thunderstorms http://ozarksfirst.com/fulltext/?nxd_id=412706 . Tremors were felt just 50 miles from my house. SCARY. Not to mention all the rain (That we DO NOT need) the storm dumped crazy amounts of mud on us from Arizona an Texas (thanks guys). You wouln't expect your truck to look like this when you wake up in the morning after a thunderstorm (it is facing west and don't mind the mickey d's fry thingy in the window...lol)
mud+bowl+2-27+002.JPG

and the hubby left the window half way down... (not happy about that) but moving on...
mud+bowl+2-27+003.JPG

Hope everyone else survived the storms okay and luckily we didn't have too much wind damage since the tornado in May 2009 took everything that wasn't too sturdy!

Earthquake in Arkansas? I'm betting sirbirdaholic has been cutting up again.
rant.gif
He's been told to stay out of that science lab.

Uh Oh! It's the "NOTHING!" Sorry for the NeverEnding Story reference. We once drove through a really rough storm when I was little. My dad was a real joker and we had just seen that movie. He told us the storm was the Nothing. Scared the crap out of me! We had tremors here in Michigan a few years ago. I didn't feel them but I lived through plenty in Guatemala. We always knew they were coming because the dogs would start howling and carrying on right before.

Yes! I told everyone I felt an earthquake last night but they all said they didn't feel anything. I knew I wasn't crazy.

Back
Top Bottom