well there cuteness pulled us in lol

mamato3

Songster
11 Years
Aug 4, 2008
SWMissouri
So i bought one of those cackle surprise boxs and was planing on selling the ducks i got out of this package. Well they were so cute the whole family has fallen in love with them lol. There a little over a week old and from guesses on here after i was told there ducks not geese lol were thinking there pekins. So were going to keep a pair and name them Donald and Daisy. Then if all goes good i might add a runner and a broody breed duck to the bunch.
My four little ducks all in a row lol
14040_0603001353.jpg

I have rouen ducklings, royal palm calico sweetgrass turkey poults, and isa brown chicks right now all under a week old.

The ducks are by far the cutest of them as well as the most entertaining. The turkeys and chicks just move around, peck, drink, and poo.

The little ducklings were chasing each other around the waterer and playing in the water. It reminded me of the way puppies play with each other.

lau.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
They send people ducks just coz they know how hooked they will get to just a small number....Then slowly but surely- more and more people get hooked to duck ownership.. How can anyone not fall in love with the gorgeous antics of a baby duck...

There is no escaping now.... I am just wondering how soon it will be before you place your next order - no chickens...just ducklings....
big_smile.png
They are VERY addictive.

lau.gif
gig.gif

when i first read this title, i thought of one of the godfather movies.
al pacino saying,

"Everytime I think I'm out, they puuuuulll me back in."

i agree duckyfromoz, some kinda large syndicate is running this thing.

hide.gif

Well.. I didn't order them but I aquired 7 ducklings... 4 Rouens and 3 Chocolate runners.... I never thought of owning them... then a woman my brother in law knows called me and said she ordered a fowl package or something from McMurray and then she had a heart attack and could I take 7 ducklings cause she can'tt ake care of them.... I of course said yes...... and they have stolen my heart
love.gif
... tooo cute I love watching them...

Congrat's on your Pekin's.I bought 6 new one's this year.They were some of the first duck's We started with 6 year's ago.They are great duck's
big_smile.png
.Hope you enjoy them.

well i went to the swap today and bought 6 Muscovy now after coming here and reading on them it sound like there going to outlaw them errr. I got chocolate, chocolate and white, black and white and 1 they guy thinks might have a touch of blue in it. I wish all the people who had them would have told me.

Back
Top Bottom