Welp Hatchery Review

rlhagan56

Songster
11 Years
Mar 10, 2012
Out West
I always have ordered from Cackle Hatchery, they have wonderful service, excellent selection, chicks always healthy, I just can't say enough good things about them. But I've been wanting Mottled Java for a few years now and I took a chance on Welp Hatchery since our feed store orders from them. My chicks arrived beautiful and healthy so there is that and that is most important. But they didn't mark the male chicks (I split the order with my daughters and it really mattered!), I got charged for them being marked though.,and then a chick or two died. I have tried calling over and over. No one answers, until today someone actually answered the phone and then she hung up on me while I waited for her to find my account. I can't get into their website and I can't reset my password. So that little amount they charged me they can keep, I've had it with them. Just be cautious who you order from, Cackle is the best.

Thank you for giving us your story and review on that hatchery. I usually get my chicks from TSC but I did order my keets (now adult guineas) from Cackle and they were amazing. I have never heard of Welp but I’ll keep your review in mind if someone ever asks about that hatchery.

I'm glad I could help. So now they are almost 8 weeks and beautiful, and the three cockerels I ordered are glaringly obvious. But I have an additional 6 cockerels also! Most hatcheries will also refund if you have a certain percentage of cockerels mixed in the pullets.

My 25 chicks were supposed to hatch last week. I emailed them twice and have tried calling several times unsuccessfully.
I have no idea what’s going on. No chicks. No emails. Nothing.

My 25 chicks were supposed to hatch last week. I emailed them twice and have tried calling several times unsuccessfully.
I have no idea what’s going on. No chicks. No emails. Nothing.

Oh no I’m sorry to hear that. Did they charge you already?
What did you order?

Back
Top Bottom