Welsh Harlequin

Question do you think silver or gold phase??

Hi all! My husband and I are new to all this. We just received some WH eggs from Metzer Farms and just put them in the incubator. So excited!! I'm a little confused though....I kept seeing varying information on the appropriate level of humidity. Ours is around 50-55°F with the overall temp around 99°F. Is that okay? And we'very been turning them every 2-3 hours and doing half turns...is that also right??
:/

Well. The girls have been at the house for a week now. The gold phase is NOISY. NOISY, NOISY! (6 wks & 13wks)

This one is quite a loud mouth as well, but luckily the peeping may be constant but not loud enough to hear throughout the house. LOL. I hate that she's alone but she's imprinted on my girls and they spend a good 4-8 hours a day with her.

She also loves her teddy fro nap time. <3

I am hoping that by socializing her well and getting her used to the goings on here she will not be as inclined to quack her fool head off. I need a quiet little duck. Sure hope it works.

I'm going with either leucistic or a gold phase on my little one. I would rather her be gold than pied so I don't pass on those genetics.

Back
Top Bottom