Welsh Harlequin

I have a question. Everyone on here seems to have WH from either Metzer or Holderread... has anyone ever bought any from Sand Hill? I'm curious about the quality of their birds, as I want better quality WH than I got from Metzer, but also want to try out Golden Cascades. Thanks!

well, they aren't loud, unless they are talking. haha. My ducks are not close to my house, they aren't overly far away either, however I was on the phone with my husband last night, and the ducks got into their 'talking', all at once. My hubby could hear them on the phone.
I was on my deck. So, when they all decide to 'talk' at the same time, they are quite loud, but, they don't do that often. For the most part, I barely hear them. It's usually when they see something strange, or someone approaches. or when they do their little 'circle' walks.

Their loud outbursts are short and luckily far between. I would talk them over a crowing rooster any day.

Quote:
Well, if it helps - I have taken to calling mine Fran Drescher 1, Fran Drescher 2, Fran Drescher 3...and so on. They sound just like her.
lol.png

mine are quiet except when they get scared which isn't oftern.. the peking rescue is a loud mouth !!!!!!! I think shes maybe 2 month and still trying to be friends with daisy and stanley... we named her Judy.. she gets all bent out of shape when she can't see them.. hasn't figured out they don't want to see her. LOL.. At least she's now allowed in the back yard just not able to get but in a few feet of them.. Nor is she allowed in the pool yet. I have to put them in day pen so she can have pool time. boy does stanley have to ducky treats to give her when he finally figures out she's a girl..

I love welsh harlequins, oct 4 im supposed to get some, but the guy selling em wont hold any, its a2 hour drive and last time they were gone in 30 minutes....

barnie.gif
hit.gif

Back
Top Bottom