Welsh Harlequin

Quote:
Is there no one in Arizona
sad.png

Well just called Duane Urch and he doesn't have any.. only muscovies... he gave me the name of someone and he doesn't have any eaither... so back to square one...

OK... so if I go with holderreads... and I wind up with a ton of males.... what are the options besides butchering them myself or having someone else do it... How do you find homes for all these males???

Here are the pictures I said I would download.

Peanut and Cookie are just over two weeks old. My Avatar is them at three days old. Peanut is the leader, always has been. She is also the one who is more aggressive towards Skittles and Ritz.
62892_dsc_0291.jpg

62892_dsc_0299.jpg

This is Skittles (the darker one) and Ritz (the yellow drake). They are just over a week old.
62892_dsc_0284.jpg

62892_dsc_0285.jpg

62892_dsc_0304.jpg

It will be interesting to see how they all feather out. Ritz looks completely different that the original drake that was sent to us. He, Ritz, has no coloring
hmm.png
. And, at first glance, I didn't think Skittles was a Harlequin. Her markings are so different than the rest. Can't wait to see what happens. Regardless, we still love them
love.gif

Last edited:
OMG!!!! Im new to ducks and I decided to surf and try to find out what I have in one ducky that is not what I was told it is....and Im falling in love with the Harlequins!!!!!

they are beautiful!!!!!

Here are my babies...I have an odd one....

36033_dsc_0575.jpg

Oh gosh dont do this to me!!! I was finding out its not a Mallard, but a blue swedish and now your saying Harlinquin!!!! OH GOD I DONT KNOW!!!! how will I know????

Back
Top Bottom