Welsh Harlequin

Harley, Quinn and Ducky
smile.png

30466_2011-03-17_09-49-17_606.jpg

Cute ducklings!!
I'll have 10 of my own next Wednesday, if they all hatch. I'm keeping 2, giving 2 to a friend, and selling the rest. How much would these kids go for? I'm thinking $7 a piece since they aren't terribly common in my area. Do you all think that's too much?

how do I know the difference between a Blue swedish and a Harlinquin?? I mean they almost look the same as babies.....how does one tell the difference???

I don't know - trying to decide between WH and Saxony. Really thought I wanted Saxony but lately I'm loving the look of the WH.

Anyway I had to jump in because I haven't seen you on the board for a long time. Glad you're back.

ok Im back in this post....QUESTION.....as Im still trying to figure out my little odd ball that I was told is a MALLARD and then I came on here and everyone says BLUE SWEDISH.....
"THEN"...one of you WH ppl said it might be a Harlinquin....and got me lost....

so QUESTION:
I noticed tonight while looking at tails, on the ducklings that my odd ball has white tips coming in!!!!!! WHITE TIPS???? This is the one Im talking about
36033_dsc_0589.jpg

Quote:
As my boys would say, "MY BAD". I didn't mean to get you "lost"
sad.png
At first glance, for this untrained eye, I thought possible Harlequin. However, I quickly realized my mistake. Your ducky has a little yellow line by its eye, and its bill is different. That is why I now think it is a Swedish. Can we learn together, please?
ya.gif

Back
Top Bottom