~~ WELSUMMER HATCHING EGGS 12+ ~~

Pics
I have available for shipment on Wednesday 3/19, 12+ eggs. Eggs are $20 - shipping is $13.95 for a total of $33.95. PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested. Thanks!

Last edited:
I will have a couple dozen eggs available for shipment on March 26th. If you want all or just part of them let me know.

I will have a couple dozen eggs available for shipment on March 26th. If you want all or just part of them let me know.
These are sold.
I will have a couple more dozen available to ship the end of this week if interested PM me or reply to this thread.

I have ships dates available

Saturday March 29th - OPEN
Monday March 31st - OPEN
Tuesday April 1st - OPEN
Later dates also available, Just PM me or reply to this thread if you are interested in some.

Hi,
Could I take your Monday March 31 date? I would like a dozen +. I live in Alaska, but priority mail flat rate works the same for me as for the lower 48 states.
Please let me know asap and I can paypal you.
Thanks!
Amy

Hi,
Could I take your Monday March 31 date? I would like a dozen +. I live in Alaska, but priority mail flat rate works the same for me as for the lower 48 states.
Please let me know asap and I can paypal you.
Thanks!
Amy
My apologies Amy, I haven't had time to update my ship dates until just now. I'm sold out for the first part of this week. The next ship date I have available is for Saturday the 5th. If you'd like to order for the just send me a PM. And by the way yes I can ship to Alaska. I have once before, worked out ok.
Brian

Back
Top Bottom