~~ WELSUMMER HATCHING EGGS 12+ ~~

I ordered 5 eggs, 3 made it to lockdown (1 clear, 1 quitter), 2 hatched - both are girls(!) and some of the healthiest, perkiest chicks I've seen. Thanks again!

Beautful looking birds! If you are interested in selling your eggs on our poultry auction site we would love to have you join. Here's a little info about us.

AmericanPoultryAuctions.com wants to invite you to our new Online Poultry Auction Site!

Americanpoultryauctions.com Is A Brand New, Free To Join, Online Poultry Auction Site. Buy & Sell Fertile Hatching Eggs, Chicks, Chickens, Poultry & More. It will be risk free for you to list auctions since we offer a "Free Reserve" price for your listings.

We just launched our new poultry auction site on April 1st, 2017 and need help spreading the word. APA was designed for backyard poultry breeders and poultry farms to help spread poultry across America.

If you are familiar with the old successful poultry auction site, EggBid, the site had thousands of backyard poultry breeders, buying & selling daily. It was a wonderful auction site to everyone in the backyard poultry world. Unfortunately the site crashed almost 10 years ago and there has yet to be another poultry auction site for backyard poultry breeders and farms. AmericanPoultryAuctions.com is a new and improved version of Eggbid, along with constant paid marketing & advertising to bring in new bidders daily. To prevent what unfortunately happened to Eggbid, our site is constantly protected from potential viruses, hackers & scammers by our Web Developing Team and all members that buy and sell are Paypal verified!

Please help spread the word about our new Online Poultry Auction site by sharing with your friend's and BackYardChickens groups. Create a FREE account and enjoy the upcoming auctions!

Sincerely,
APA Management
Americanpoultryauctions.com

Lots of eggs available for shipment. If you're interested in ordering or would like additional information or details. PM me or reply to this thread.

Back
Top Bottom