~~ WELSUMMER HATCHING EGGS 12+ ~~

Pics
I will have a dozen available for shipment this week. If you are interested reply to this thread or send me a PM. I can ship any day of your choosing. Eggs are $20 a dozen (12+). Shipping is $13.95. Total would be $32.95. Thanks for looking.

I have heard that some lines of Welsummers are somewhat sexable by head markings at hatch. Is this true of your line?

Quote:Originally Posted by bwalden

Yes mine are very easily sexable at birth. This top pic shows 3 female 1 male. The front right is male no eyeliner or clearly defined " V " marking. Other 3 have them.

These 3 of these below are all female, you can see the clear " V " on the top left chick. All chicks I have ever hatched from my stock have these markings.

This is Rocky. He's the boss (my 10 year old son has named the roosters) I have 1 other breeding age rooster and 13 hens. I have several juvenile birds almost ready to go into the breeder pen.

I skimmed this thread and you mentioned that you would be willing to ship chicks if you had some available? I would definitely be interested in chicks whenever convenient for you. I'm also wondering about the pricing, I live in NJ

I skimmed this thread and you mentioned that you would be willing to ship chicks if you had some available? I would definitely be interested in chicks whenever convenient for you. I'm also wondering about the pricing, I live in NJ
Sent you a PM.

Back
Top Bottom