Welsummer Question...

Quote:
Here's a link to a post of mine from last month, thought you might get a smile out of it. She hasn't slowed down since that first beautiful egg - of course I'd already set all those marans eggs, so now she's going to have competition!
wink.png

https://www.backyardchickens.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=451664

Quote:
I am egg-cited to see that first egg from Clara. She will show those brown egg gals up!
smile.png
Now if my EE will start laying again..That is another issue. She laid 3 green eggs and now 3 weeks later still nothing? Oh well.that is another thread to start.

Quote:
Larry,

My hubby called me at work today at 10:30 to tell me we have a chocolate egg. He said she was in and out of the coop 4-5 times before she decided to lay that egg. No speckles though but it did weigh 1 and 7/8 oz.

66234_img_8555.jpg

66234_img_8351.jpg

wish now I would have gotten 2, I had read all the great things you 'all were saying about the wellies and really wanted to get some. I just got the one but I also got a few other kinds. I have to figure out how to tell the DH about them! I have them at our sons house and he thinks our son has gone peep bonkers. Little does he know............

I have 3 Wellies that hatched out June 12, and I got my first egg Christmas morning. In January I got 48 eggs, and in February I got 56. So far in March, I have been given 21.

Back
Top Bottom