Wendy's

No red hair here, just blonde....I think my real color is darker(I think it's dark ashy blonde?), but it's been a LOOOOONNNGGG time since I started coloring it blonde, and I'm not about to stop and find out now!
gig.gif

I'll take a spicy chicken sandwich, an order of fries and a dr.pepper and can you Biggie size that? Oh yeah...a small frosty too!!!!

i'm a Wendy also...always hated my name..but i like yours!(OP)...its better than plain Wendy..i think., Take care,
smile.png

Quote:
Let's take it farther: How many of you are Red Heads? I am for real but I play with color alot too.

I am!..lol..and didnt you say youre middle name started with an "s"..(or was that another poster?)..cause mine also starts with S...lol..

Quote:
So sorry Buff Hooligans
big_smile.png

I did get asked one time if I the owner of Wendy's Hamburgers was my dad. I said yeah right would I be at the job I have if he was?
tongue.png

Wendy

you people dont even want to know how i was tormented with the wendys restaurant thing...they used to say.."wheres the beef?....between wendys buns!"..lol..sick/evil children!...
gig.gif

Back
Top Bottom