went to a horse auction

lorieMN

Songster
11 Years
Apr 19, 2008
montevideo,MN
and had to buy this guy,,he is a SPB dun gelding,17 months old,grandson of Ris Key Business,,google him,awsume horse,,our bay roan is a son of Ris Key,this new guy is gelded,shots wormed, papered and has had a lot of ground work and I got him for $120..I couldnt pass him up!!
9177_008.jpg
9177_003.jpg

Great find! He's a really pretty boy, and the fact he's dun doesn't hurt at all!

I knew Ris Key Business personally when he was in Texas .. Very very very nice horse.. great mind .. great disposition .. very athletic ...

Great find!
love.gif

What are your plans for him ??. I like his hind end good muscle for a young colt, May make a decent Barrel horse or a roping prospect.

AL

LOl you out to heard my niece screaming HORSE when I opened this thread. You stole him. He's beautiful.
smile.png

Saw the title of the thread and the first thing that popped into my head was, "uh oh!"
lau.gif
I didn't take notice to what state you're in... Lucky you! Here in PA the babies go for under $100, but they're always pretty much wild and grade. If they have papers you'd better take a look at them, because chances are, the papers aren't for that horse, not to mention they are NEVER gelded
he.gif

So what is his job going to be?

Back
Top Bottom