Went to the store to get one, left with five mystery chicks. [pics]

LittleChickenLady

Songster
8 Years
Mar 4, 2011
Clanton, Alabama
My boyfriend and I went to look at chicks today and planned on only getting one. Well, they were all just too cute so we left with five. They weren't marked for breed/sex so we don't know what they are. Anyone have any idea what my mystery chicks are?

Mystery chick #1

IMAG0412.jpg

IMAG0414.jpg

IMAG0413.jpg

Mystery chick #2

IMAG0409.jpg

IMAG0411.jpg

IMAG0410.jpg

Mystery chick #3

IMAG0405.jpg

IMAG0408.jpg

IMAG0406.jpg

Mystery chick #4

IMAG0402.jpg

IMAG0404.jpg

IMAG0403.jpg

Mystery chick #5

IMAG0398.jpg

IMAG0400.jpg

IMAG0399.jpg

#1 is for sure an EE - look at those cheeks & beard already! They are ALL awfully cute!!!

p.s. - excellent pics!

Last edited:
That's what we thought it was. My boyfriend absolutely loves them for their "fluffy faces". I have no idea what the others are. Wish they'd mark the bins, or at least have employees that know what they're talking about.
barnie.gif

Quote:
That makes it all the more fun - watching them feather out! It's how I began to learn "patience"!
big_smile.png

CoyoteMagic, they fit in my palm. I don't know how old they are..neither did the employees. I'm guessing about a week old, if that.

Here's some pics with them in the cage with my bigger girls. They're about two weeks old. Sorry they're not that good.

IMAG0415-1.jpg

The one in the very back right is also two weeks old, and a bantam.

IMAG0417-1.jpg

IMAG0416-1.jpg

And Wynette, I can't be patient! lol.
ya.gif

They got you too, huh?
wink.png

Just wanted to let you know that this should probably be moved to the "What Breed or Gender Is This?" section. You're likely to find more answers there.

Back
Top Bottom