we're almost 5 months old, but what are we???

Quote:
Poor specimen or not, he's a cuddle butt and I lurve him. they came from ideal.
love.gif
s Ideal

Donte' isn't crowing yet, no one is, infact unless they're right irritated, they still chirp!
gig.gif

I know the two black turkens are the only ones with really red faces and big waddles, the three red ones faces are pinkish and thier waddles are smaller.

Well I am not an expert but the Turkens may be girls. I was convinced that our's was a boy until the day she laid. She has this horrible squak almost like a crow. It sounds like she is barking at you
lol.png

IMG_1474.jpg

IMG_1501.jpg

IMG_1353.jpg

IMG_1433.jpg

and her first egg
th.gif
wee.gif

IMG_1692.jpg

The last Turken looks like a girl for sure. At five months, Joesiphine had much redder wattles and comb.

PS I think Donte is adorable
smile.png

Quote:
look again. If you compare the pic of yours, the feathers right before the tail(saddle) are rounded, definite pullet. The saddle feathers are pointy on all of them, which indicates definite cockeral....

Ohhhhkay, I thought when people said pointed that just ment the tip of a normal looking feather was pointed. Now I see what you mean, they sort of flow. Well, I am glad I got that straight.

figured as much that they'd all be roos,

any one want some purty NNs??, four of them have to go away before they get too hormonal, and no we ain't eating them
somad.gif

Back
Top Bottom