We're hopeless!

gritsar

Cows, Chooks & Impys - OH MY!
14 Years
Nov 9, 2007
SW Arkansas
Each day DH and I are even more convinced that our puppy Jax is the son we never had (together).
He's spoiled rotten, no question about it.
Since I'm home 99.9% of the time, Jax is used to having me for company and he's trained enough that we only use his crate at night.
Today we had to make a day-long trip out of town. Since we felt bad about Jax having to spend all day in his crate, we planned ahead. We got up extra early to have time to play with him, feed him a light breakfast and let him run around.
Got ready to leave and we relunctantly sent Jax to his crate. We were just about ready to walk out the door when we realized we couldn't do it.
Jax got to go to Hot Springs.
ya.gif
He met lots of new people and saw lots of things he's never seen before.

Oh and while I was in the doctor's office, DH found out that an adorable puppy is a cute nurse magnet. I think every single nurse and receptionist that works in that building pet my puppy today.
roll.png

Grits I took our little pup with me every where until yesterday. Nobody can walk by him without petting him. Boy if I were young, single and looking for a man to date I'd get a pup to attract them. Not that I wasn't cute enough when I was young, but you can sure weed out the ones that don't like animals before wasting time on a bad date. I remember having a crush on a guy in high school once. I found out he didn't like cats and was not very nice to them. Crush over.

Back
Top Bottom