Were is a good place to buy quail cages?

well I could make them for you but shipping them up there I dont know if that would be plausible. I could probably build it and send it knocked down and just label the sides and you can j-clip them together.Id only charge for the wire and the rest would be up to you.But I still think shipping will be an issue. Cost wise mostly.it would mostly come down to what you want. Big small new or used. Now if you can read a tape measure and work a pair of pliers I could talk you through building them at any size.

About 10 hrs. I live in Sc. If I remember correctly it took me about that long to get up there from here. I might be wrong though I havent left the state in 3 yrs.

Yeah Its a bit far to drive.Thats why I said that about shipping.Unless you just wanna make a road trip. But like I said I can build and ship broke down . all you would have to do it clip it together. and since youd have to pay shipping Id only charge for the wire used.Its up to you.I can build any size and it has to have a wire bottom if thats ok.

I found some rabbit cages in my barn that are going to work great so thanks for the offer to make them but i am good!

Back
Top Bottom