WEST TEXAS FAIR- ABILENE-9/12/09

blackred

Songster
12 Years
Oct 15, 2007
Blue Texas
The West Texas fair will have a ABA and APA sanctioned show on September the 12th in Abilene at the Taylor County Expo Center- 1700 Highway 36.

This is an Open poultry show with the judge being Frank Joseph. The entry deadline is August 28th.
For more information contact David Bell - 1-325-893-5925

Entry forms will be available online- http://www.taylorcountyexpocenter.com/index.html

This
is a great show that would be a lot bigger if it was later in the year, September is just a little early for a lot of us exhibitors. But we all like to make this show, we just don't have as many birds in show condition. That said this show is usually around 300-400 birds. It is a one day show but there is a lot to take in with this being a County fair. It is one of the last few County fairs that still has a sanctioned show.

Bob

Quote:
hey bob, are you going to the la grange show? i heard they're making it a backyard show and an aba/apa sanctioned show. is that right??

Last edited:
Yes I understand that the Fair will have a sacntioned show. I only hope that they don't try to make it a 5 day show like before.

I will make it as long as they don't do anything goofy with the rules. It is hard to turn down a show 45 minutes from the house.
I also understand that they are going to move the show into another barn.

A reminder that the entry deadline for this show is this Friday the 28th.
I hope everyone that can will show up and support this show.

Thanks, Bob

Back
Top Bottom