What’s the name of your coop?

Pics
The Chicken Wing. A hospital theme complete with a ward (roosts) OB/ICU/Peds (nests, broody crate, brooder) and PT (run).

I’m Dr. Mom (my teens and their friends called me that for years but I’m also the janitor here, so... ), the head hen is Hatchet (aka Big momma) and Spatch (cockerel) is the unit manager.

Presently, Peds is full with 2 pending discharges (cockerels to be culled), OB is slow with two layers and ICU is closed due to low census.
PT is very busy and all are making good progress. Livvy, a wonderful pullet graduated PT after she successfully completing her PT goal of conquering the giant pumpkin perch (flew up to the roof of jeep).

😜
Sounds like you have some back stories for us haha

I have “the pen” which is where all my houses are … then we have the houses
“The isa house” (which is where all the isa brown’s originally slept now it a mixed house) “the perching house” (where those that like to perch sleep) “the bantam house” (well yea bantams ) and the little bantam house (for all the true bantams) then there’s the 2 duck houses “the Senior house” (for older ducks) and the “junior house” (for those that a year old or younger lol)

Le Poulailler Crevecoeur

E1024EFA-1880-4239-818A-CE0CF124D43A.jpeg
AD5A55D6-6589-4957-A2FC-D5C12FF87D8B.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom