What’s up with these day 18 eggs?

sure thing, these are probably the worst quality photos ever, i need to get into a habit of taking pics of them more often, especially as stuff like this happens all the time, so quickly. i regret not getting better ones so badly. i also have this pic of her as a baby haha.

i think one of the reasons it hits so hard is because she was our only chick of the season, and her death was entirely our fault and preventable (fox attack, they took her, our welsummer charlie, and somehow our big buff orphington roo.) the whole thing has got me so paranoid i have to lock and re lock and re check everything, every coop every door before i leave, every night or i physically can’t sleep. losing them is too hard </3

her name was officially Spore, because her adoptive mom is called Mushroom. although calling her Spore never actually caught on, it was way easier to just call her Baby because of the previously mentioned ‘only chick of the season’ thing. so we called her Baby.
Aw! Thats so sweet. She looks like a cream legbar. I really hope your babies hatched.

Back
Top Bottom