What’s your favorite film/ show

Has anyone ever watched beyond belief fact or fiction? I can watch them a million times and still not get them right lol only a few i remember where true

Hi! So this is a thread where we can discuss films/ tv shows, for me my personal favs are: hunger games, lord of the rings and heartland, what about you?
Ooh! I love the Lord of the Rings too! And the Chronicles of Narnia Movies, and ALL of the Alvin and the Chipmunk movies! (Not sure if anyone still watches that :oops: 🤣 )

The depth of storytelling and the immersive worlds they create always keep me hooked. And "Heartland" has such a heartfelt portrayal of life on a ranch. Recently, I caught "Dune" in theaters, and wow, what an epic experience! The visuals, the score, everything just blew me away. It's one of those movies that sticks with you long after you've left the theater. Definitely recommend checking it out if you haven't already. As for good movies out now, there's so much to choose from! "Spider-Man: No Way Home" swung its way into my heart with its nostalgia and jaw-dropping action sequences. And "The Batman" gave us a fresh take on the Caped Crusader that I didn't know I needed.

Ancient Aliens, fascinated with the theories, architecture and past civilizations. Today we are nowhere near as smart as we think we are, but we are quite adept at killing each other, as we have always been since the beginning.

Back
Top Bottom