What a day ....sorry long

bjcoop

Songster
12 Years
Mar 22, 2007
Western New York
Just have to tell someone about today. Hope you all don't mind. Today started with a disheartening, maddening, disgusting sight: Just in front of me a pickup swerved to hit a turkey running as fast as she could across the road. She was running with what I assumed was her family. I saw them, slowed, and thought the pickup would slow or stop. It was shocking to imagine what he would do. I was so outraged, dismayed, and disgusted. I do not understand this! The driver sped away fast, and I slowed to see if the turkey was alive. Just a horrible event.
hit.gif

Then I found I was fired after being told that if I don't give "my native friend" a stake in our family business, he would fire me. I am fired.
hit.gif
But on the rez, there's nothing I can do, but walk away.
Finally, the icing on the cake was tonight on the way home after picking up a few groceries I was hit and totalled my van.
hit.gif

I am thankful that no one was hurt, my family loves me, and my chickens are truly my therapy.
Sorry for this long post, but besides my hens and roo I find this board comforting. Such good people here. I appreciate everyone of you.
--bjcoop

I'm so sorry about all of that. What a terrible day. How can I put this delicately? Some people are scum.

I hope you can sort out some of your troubles, soon. Until then, try to remember that there are many really good people in the world. Try to spend some time with the nice people that you know. I hope you can get a new job, a better job, working for a nicer person.

Until then...
hugs.gif

I am glad you are alright. How do you feel today? I try to have faith that when one door closes, the windows will begin to open! Animals are always good therapy.
hugs.gif

I have to agree with what others have said -- often when we lose something, we find something much better. It is like the universe forces us to change our lives and find a different (often better) path. Wishing you good fortune in that!

And why does trouble come in threes? I think because if it was all spread out, each event would effect us more. Cheer up, your 3 are over and you are still here to tell about it!

Back
Top Bottom